NOTE: Native German is required for this role
Founded 2016, Sendify quickly gained traction in Sweden and is now one of the fastest-growing startups in logistics looking to scale up even further in Germany.
About the role
Write history and lead Sendify’s first expansion into the heart of Europe. Build your own dream team from scratch and take the successful shipping platform to new heights. Backed by some of the most distinguished investors in Europe we aim to become market leaders in Germany within just years of market entry.
We believe in autonomy, and as Country Manager for Germany, you will be fully responsible for setting up all operations, building your own team, developing the business activities, and gaining market leadership. You will own Germany’s P&L, report directly to the CEO, and hold personal stakes in the venture’s equity. At the same time you will be a part of our international network, and help shape the future of this young company as we quickly scale up in additional international markets.
In 2016, Sendify was founded, with the mission to empower small businesses through simplified shipping experiences. With Sendify, small shippers can access affordable shipping solutions and book shipments with world-leading carriers – all in one transport management system (TMS). Through the combined buying power of small shippers, Sendify provides up to 85 % discounted rates and the choice to decide whether price or lead time should determine the choice of a freight solution. Pretty cool, right?
Our HQ is located at Vasagatan in Gothenburg, where we are currently 30 employees (and growing!), encouraged to help small companies succeed through smart logistics. We strive for inspiring and inclusive startup culture, and we are extra proud of our initiative Women’s Startup Club and being recognized at, for instance, Gbg Tech Week and Slush.
After earning your degree from a top university, we believe that your entrepreneurial spirit has influenced your career choices and led you to gain valuable experiences from positions at Startups, Consulting Firms, Venture Capital, or other fast-moving environments.
- You have gained a min. of +3 years of work experience in a VP Sales/Marketing or similar role for a fast growing company (preferably B2B/Saas)
- You have successfully built up and managed a team of up to 10 employees from scratch
- You have proven organizational and analytical skills with the ability to set up efficient business processes and manage P&L.
- You are ready to get your hands dirty and ‘jump in’ at any position where you’re needed
- You are obsessed with helping customer and will always do what it takes to create awesome customer experiences
- You value social sustainability and you’re excited to help make the Startup industry more diversified and inclusive
What you’ll be responsible for
Gaining Market Leadership
- Setting up and executing on SME Inside Sales strategies
- Quickly identifying the optimal Online Marketing mix
- Develop Local Sales & Marketing Strategies
- Establishing strategic partnerships for growth
- Continuously iterating and double down on the winners
Making operations ‘best in class’
- Establishing strong relationships with the Carriers, our partners
- Strong negotiation – making sure that our shipping offer is ‘best in market’
- Making sure our Customer Success team is offering ‘best in class’ service (NPS 60+ and Trustpilot score of 4,8+)
#1 Place to work
- Attracting and retaining top talents
- Create highly efficient autonomous teams
- Maintaining high employee satisfaction (eNPS 50+)
Working at Sendify means
- 💰 Competitive compensation (incl. shares)
- 💎 Quality-driven environment
- 💃 An international team
- 🌴 Flexible working hours
- 🥳 Regular team events
- 🏄♂️ 25 days of vacation
- 📺 Modern Tech equipment
- ☕️ Free drinks & coffee
Quick facts about Sendify 😍
HQ: Vasagatan 5, Göteborg
Number of employees: 30
Awards: Finalist Årets Unga Företagare 2019 (Young Entrepreneur of the Year), Di Gasell 2019 (One of the fastest growing companies in the region), Di Gasell 2018
You might have read of us in: Gbg Tech Week, GP, Breakit, Nöjesguiden, Di Digital etc.