Founded in Gothenburg, Sweden, 2016.
We make shipping simple.
At Sendify, we believe in our customers and we are here to make their days more enjoyable. We strive to become the simplest way to ship for small businesses around the globe. On this journey, we're looking to find passionate people to collaboratively create the future of shipping. Now, we're looking for a talented Senior UX Designer. That's where you come in!
Focus: Design and simplify the next generation shipping experience.
You will work broadly across our Shipping Tools - From acquiring new users, through their first booking experience, to tracking, invoicing and much more. As a UX Designer, you will sit in the Product Organisation, working closely together with talented people from Tech, Strategy and Design.
The ideal candidate for this role will curiously dig into problems, question the current solutions and turn insights into great designs.
In short, you will
- Build a consistent UI and experience across the whole customer journey
- Be active in design critiques, explaining the why behind our solutions.
- (Early) Sketch out rough interactions and interfaces to help define new features and ideas
- (Mid) Iterate on these ideas and build testable suggestion/solutions for internal reviews and user tests
- (Final) Design the solution, with the final look and feel
- Work closely with engineers throughout the implementation stage to ensure a high level of quality in the final product
- Help shape the design culture at Sendify
- Help build out the design team
Curious. Collaborative. Courageous.
We build the future. We shape our products. We are our identity. This makes Sendify, Sendify.
We're constantly evolving. The world around us is changing. To build the future and drive the change, we need to work together. Therefore, we're looking for you to:
- Be curious and ask "Why". To get the answers we need to ask the questions. Questioning and critiquing the current, will lead us to the new, better.
- Be courageous. It's better to ask for forgiveness, rather than permission. We're moving really fast, so test your ideas rapidly, and get results quickly.
- Collaborate. We're on this journey together and know, together is better!
What's in it for you?
You'll join us at the perfect time. If you want to work at a startup in its most ideal form, this is it! We know what we are to become — our job now is to get out there and build it.
The Design Team is forming. Right now, we're building up the team and everyone who joins at this point, will have an important role in shaping its future. If you are eager to join a ship that has picked up some real wind, but has a long journey ahead, this is the job for you.
Teach, be taught, and learn as you go. You, as a designer, will be in for a challenging and supportive environment, were we will build fast, test a lot, and learn from our failures. With our broad experiences within the Product Organisation, you will have great opportunities to dip you toes in uncharted water. Maybe, pick up some of that coding skill you learned last year, or why not become the guru for everyone else, showcasing all the latest Figma-tricks you know?
Believe it or not, we also work alongside non-product people: Social events, team sports, karaoke (..or not karaoke), and slow summer lunches in the sun ☀️
- Personality test via Alva Labs
- 30 minute phone interview.
- Meet with Oscar (1 hour)
- Case study - Pick a project and showcase the work
- Meet up (45 mins) to talk through the case study
- Meet with the team (2 to 3 - 30-minute conversations)
- Sit on it for a couple of days.
- Decide whether to move forward or not.